Website Discovery Limited
Lead the conceptualizing and managing of projects within the Special Projects team in Discovery Health. Provides thought leadership and innovation insights to senior business executives to support the health business strategy. Effectively manages the Special Projects team, supporting them with delivery of high-quality projects, within the budget.
- Provides quality assurance on data collection and helps identify creative sources of data where required.
- Ensures soundness of findings and practicality of recommendations for implementation
- Consistently guarantees reliability of team analyses and conclusions drawn from them.
- Clearly articulates the key questions / problems to be solved / hypotheses to prove and subsequently drives the required analysis in an efficient and effective way, pushing beyond the obvious
- Identifies innovative but reasonable and feasible recommendations that help to drive strategic business outcomes.
- Provides thought leadership and strategic guidance and support to senior Health Executives
- 4 Year Analytical degree
- Strong track record of professional performance and delivery
- 3 to 5 years of management consulting experience
- Outstanding academic qualification
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a strategic role
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.