Website Clicks Group
To provide a professional resourcing service through an agreed SLA in order to deliver talent that meets current business needs and to provide efficient administrative support and coordination to the Resourcing team and the business.
- To act as a brand ambassador and to communicate the employee value proposition through all day-to-day activities and interactions with internal and external stakeholders in a manner that attracts talent and demonstrates an accurate representation of the organisation’s employer brand, culture and values.
- To assist the Group in its transformation agenda through sourcing and shortlisting to the EE Plan.
- Candidate management and tracking of candidate information through an electronic candidate management system in a timely manner that ensures a professional candidate experience whilst building an up to date and relevant in-house talent database across all job functions.
- To administer a professional resourcing process that is fair, consistent and in line with company policies, processes and relevant labour legislation to meet business needs within the agreed SLA.
- To effectively screen and select applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit requirements of the position and organisation.
- 2 years administrative experience preferably in recruitment or an HR environment
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- HR / Psychology / Business / Commercial Specialisation
- 3 year Degree / Diploma
- 1 year recruitment experience (accountable for end-to-end processes)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.