Responsible for the modification of hydraulic and lubrication systems by configuring new components and installation to standardise equipment as far as possible to meet production and engineering requirements.
- Responsible for oil sampling and implementation of recommendations as per oil sampling and analysis program.
- To ensure hydraulic / lubrication systems comply to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 system requirements.
- Ensures drawings of plant hydraulic schematics, which are used for basic fault-finding, are updated timorously and correctly, and latest revision is filed at Drawing Office.
- Responsible for the commissioning of hydraulic and lubrication systems, new or modified installations by making final connection to the plant according to production and engineering requirements and standards.
- As a result of investigations, creates/initiates, or updates drawings, recommends maintenance plans and procedures.
- To ensure that plant modification requests are submitted for all system modifications and approved by the relevant Production and Engineering personnel, including filing of documentation at the Drawing Office for future reference.
- 3 years hydraulic system and maintenance experience (Advantageous)
- NQF6: N. Diploma Engineering Studies
- Recognised Fitter Trade certificate
- Heavy industry experience – 3 to 5 years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witrivier, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.