Provide communications, coaching and training to users at all levels of the organization to ensure competency, commitment and compliance with service excellence programs and initiatives.
- Manage the Service Desk and resolve bottlenecks that prohibit them from providing an excellent user experience.
- Maintain a good working relationship with internal and external customers by providing high standard of service and identifying opportunities that allow continuous improvement in service levels.
- Increase the transparency in different service management processes to keep the
- Contribute to customer relationship management through maintenance of the user experience tools and systems.
- Ensure knowledge templates and articles are regularly updated and communicate changes to all stakeholders.
- Ensure Sasol users are informed on IM new products/ services and planned changes that might cause business interruptions.
- Customers informed and to provide them with appropriate cause in case of any delays.
- University Degree with 4 years relevant experience
- TC_Document and Model User Requirements
- Behavioural (BC) |Technical (TC) |Leadership (LC)
- TC_Policies and Procedures
- BC_Optimizes Work Processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.