Website Mr Price Group
Plan, design & create the roadmap, founding documentation, conceptual models & technological frameworks of the overall infrastructure architecture, ensuring it is in line with Technology and Group strategy.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes & trends in IT architecture to provide insights and recommendations to the business in regards to optimisation, improvements or adoption of new tools and technologies.
- Form and maintain relationships with business stakeholders within the infrastructure domain to ensure alignment.
- Contribute expertise & advice to influence discussions and decision-making within Group Technology and respond to internal client requests.
- Develop technical solutions that conform both to business requirements and technology infrastructure standards.
- Review, cost and design optimised infrastructure solutions based on rigorous understanding of costs and returns.
- You’ve got experience understanding a holistic enviroment (From on prem, virtual & cloud servers, to networks, to firewalls etc) and understanding how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together
- Some one with an IT or Business Degree
- Your career journey has been one where you’ve been in the Infrastructure game for at least 7 years in total (For example, starting out as a Network, Server, Systems Admin or Engineer) before moving into an architecture role where you’re designing and leading the solutions design for the team.
- You’ve worked with cloud technologies
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.