Website Discovery Limited
The vacancy is for an entry level Instructional Design role within the Discovery Institute of Training. The role requires the Instructional Designer to develop training material for the Discovery Invest product according to high quality standards. The role will also involve consolidation and review of feedback gathered during evaluation of the training cycle and regular updating of training material.
- Maintain material and keep all content up to date.
- Research content pertaining to specific industry or product related topics.
- Develop storyboards (only) for digital training material, which could include online courses, videos, podcasts, infographics and animations under the supervision of the Senior Instructional Designer.
- Note: The Instructional Designer will not be responsible for any development of digital material as this function is fulfilled by the Multimedia design team.
- Consult with the Senior Instructional Designer to agree on reasonable and achievable deadlines for tasks.
- Assist the Senior Instructional Designer with the upskill of facilitators on the content.
- B-COM Business related degree.
- Education, training, and development experience.
- Investment or financial planning focused qualification – advantageous
- Education and training qualification, specifically Design and Development – advantageous
- Knowledge and experience working in the investments industry – advantageous
- Creative and innovative
- 0-1 year of writing for either technical or creative environments.
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.