This is a 12-month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. This is a specialist role within Academy SanlamConnect that is primarily responsible for providing IT support to develop, maintain and update the learning management system (Moodle), and build online training solutions.
- Support with conducting related research and reporting
- Support with other related ad hoc projects
- Support with administration processes related to the implementation of the e-learning strategy
- Support with the development of course pages
- Drive to research new tools and plugins to enhance the learning experience
- Support with the development of reports and insights about our learners
- Windows and operating systems
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- MS Office
- Must have completed and be in possession of a 3-year National Diploma or Degree in IT.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.