Website FNB South Africa
To translate business problems and deliver business value by effectively eliciting, analysing, documenting and verifying business opportunities, problems and requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions which will meet the business objectives.
- Ensure alignment to relevant processes and compliance to legislative and audit requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Assess current business processes, procedures and business rules in conjunction with business partners, designing new and mapping existing business processes.
- Assess, analyse and optimise end-to end business processes that are signed off by the business by documenting business process requirements through research, interviews or facilitation sessions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders like technology, business, project managers and testing analysts in the process of creating and recommending business solutions.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in project environment is preferred.
- Understanding of Investment products will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years Business Analysis experience.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.