Website FNB South Africa
Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Develop a IT service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Operationally manage, monitor, alert and escalate for a number of diverse platforms which include , Mid-range, Personal Computers, Networks, Helpdesk and Enterprise Management.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- 5 – 7 Years of experience
- Bachelors in Information Systems or Computer Science Core or Software Service Technician MCSE, CCIE, MS SQL+, RHCE or RHCA
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.