Website FNB South Africa
To provide oversight in the monitoring and implementation of IT risk management programme across the Segment and apply risk mitigation to support the business in achieving its strategies in accordance with Group IT risk governance requirements.
- Analyse information and reports to identify trends, discrepancies and inconsistencies for decision making purposes. Manage risk including identification, analysis and evaluation of risks across the business and oversee implementation of appropriate control measures to modify the risk.
- Monitor and analyse IT Risk performance and generate reports. Identify areas needing improvement and develop recommendations.
- Build relationships that allow for the managing of expectations; the sharing of knowledge and diverse insights; and the creation of buy-in Engage in cross-functional relationships to obtain and to provide work support.
- Manage expenditure planning and reporting within approved budget parameters. Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Relevant Certification/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and/or IT Risk Management.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with relevant IT, risk, auditing, governance, and compliance.
- Certification in any of the following will be an advantage: CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.