Participation in complete life cycle of support issues from call logging, initial investigation, recreation, SQL scripting for data solutions, testing and liaison with stakeholders regarding delivery of fixes.
- Advise and assist with solutions for temporary workarounds
- Provide specialised investigation and analysis to ensure data integrity of the provisioning applications and billing systems.
- Assisting with coordinating and recreating of production issues on testing and QA environments
- Advise and assist with the making of configuration amendments to the client systems using Linux and Oracle
- Understanding client’s business processes, procedures and requirements
- Assisting with coordinating and running of SQL queries against Oracle databases to extract and analyse data
- Certified AWS Cloud practitioner
- Use of Automation tools
- Experience with testing and deploying within a Cloud environment
- Big Data exposure
- Able to work as a DevOps Engineer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit altron.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.