Website Santam Insurance
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain an emphasis on internal and external learning initiatives focused on leadership development with use of external partners where appropriate.
- Supports the design and execution of the leadership development strategy in a holistic and interdisciplinary approach.
- Responsible to manage, prioritise, align and enable the implementation of strategic programs, initiatives and projects specific to leadership and career development
- Responsible to deliver within the broader areas of Leadership and People Development
- Responsible to execute, manage and evaluate organisation- wide learning programs
- Supports the execution of the leadership development strategy and deployment of innovative learning solutions and talent management with the objective of enhancing organisational capability and talent productivity
- Supports functional leaders for the effective management of top talent
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Good communication, analytical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skill
- 5 years’ experience in leadership development
- Computer literacy skills (Excel, Powerpoint, see skills required for full list)
- Project Management skills (Planning, Organising & Controlling)
- Track record of creating innovative and measurable solutions to business challenges
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.