Website Old Mutual
This role is individually accountable for identifying and closing profitable, value adding leasing deals for new branches and renewals on OMF’s retail portfolio, Private Client portfolios and ad hoc client portfolios through own efforts
- Design team managing all NBR requirements and managing of client specific corporate images
- Properties Procurement with our own OMF procurement policies and group of Properties vendors
- Projects Co-Ordination managing all spends related to projects and some Adhoc FM services. Tracking of Budgets and managing of Ledgers to name a few of the services.
- Projects (Construct of new premises, Relocations, Closures, Upgrades, ATM installations, UPS installations, Water tank installations and Marketing or signage façade upgrades to name a few)
- Repairs and maintenance of managed premises via call center agents and Maintenance officer teams
- Current/previous property related experience will be advantageous.
- Completed Legal Degree.
- Grade 12
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Admitted as Attorney of Law.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.