Website Absa Group Limited
To provide specialist advice and support in area of specialisation guarding against risk, in alignment with Group Corporate Insurance policies.
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Insurance and senior managers in the team to administer Group Corporate Insurance policies
- Administration: Ensure the effective fulfilment of all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
- Continuously identify and give input on ways to improve operations in the business
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Building and embedding a suitable framework for the administration of Group insurance policies and claims management across Africa, US, UK and Prague.
- Provide specialist underwriting expertise, support and guidance to address operational issues in the business
- Minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years’ experience as an Insurance or Risk Management professional, Risk Manager, Claims or Insurance Manager
- B (Hons) Degree in Insurance & Risk Management, Risk, Accounting, Financial Management or Banking
- Graduate level calibre with proven experience within a business environment.
- An Associate or Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of South Africa will be advantageous
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry
- Proven competency in use of MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.