Website Absa Group Limited
To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adaption i.t.o. operations management methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
- Functional management: Set and execute the tactical strategy, plan the resource requirements for the business area, negotiate and secure its allocation and ensure delivery based on the agreed business targets.
- Business Risk and Compliance Management: Ensure the implementation of, and conformance to, Group Risk and Compliance requirements within the operating environment, in line with set risk appetite.
- Change and programme management: Ensure the implementation of change programmes aimed at driving business strategy and improving operational efficiency.
- Stakeholder Management: Actively promote and manage the collaborative engagement of internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, clients, service providers, business partners and other Absa entities
- People Management: Coach, mentor and manage team members toward driving business objectives and ensuring colleague development
- Governance: Ensure the fulfilment of all required governance activities, including tracking and reporting.
- Operational Excellence: Oversee the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of operational activities.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.