Website Anglo American
Provide Mining-specific information as input to the development of the Life of Asset Plan and the Resource Development Plan.
- Implement and monitor technical and operational improvements which includes the adoption of technological and digitalization / Future Mine requirements to meet sustainability.
- Break down Group requirements and performance targets to site level, translate into site-specific targets and budgets and communicate to on-site teams.
- Implement and execute the mining strategy to achieve production targets.
- Medically fit
- 10 years’ experience as a Production / Mine Manager in a Hard Rock Mining environment
- Drivers’ License
- Background in Mechanised Mining will be an advantage
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency (essential)
- BEng Mining / BTech Eng Mining / NHD Metalliferous Mining (essential)
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fetakgomo Tubatse, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.