Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the Money Market Operations Manager role is to actively grow Shoprite’s Money Market Account share nationally within RSA. The role does so by taking accountability for the enabling aspects of the model including the end to-end management of operations for the Money Market Account which has an impact on the In-Store, Business Support, Call Centre, participant, or other stakeholder experience and/or function.
- Actively manage the National MMA operations portfolio, ensuring business value, sustained community relationships and achievement of sales and services targets.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to mitigate operational risk and ensure all processes are documented and updated regularly.
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to monitor exceptions, ensure they are resolved promptly and to do analyses and address operational breakdowns and gaps which includes working with the Business, Call Centre, Store, Sales and Compliance to Identify root causes of operational breakdowns and resolve / escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement an operational plan in achievement of business objectives.
- Monitor customer feedback reports and align processes to maximise efficiencies.
- RE5 or RE1 – Banking or Insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Management and Administration or similar
- CPD and Class of Business
- Solid understanding of Operational Risk (AML/TF, FAIS, GCOC, Market Conduct and Code of Banking Practise)
- 5 years plus Experience in a Senior capacity within an operational environment or equivalent with exposure to providing operational support throughout a nationally distributed network, in an Operational Financial
- Services, Retail, and/or Banking sector
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.