Website FNB South Africa
To support the business marketing function by assisting with activities and projects linked to marketing strategies and objectives.
- Produce relevant, accurate and appropriate content according to marketing and communication objectives
- Manage professional relationships with third party suppliers/partners and oversee final delivery and standards of said suppliers/partners, as guided by centre marketing guidance and governance
- Project manage the coordination and/or delivery of event projects in accordance with the business, marketing and events plans
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request development where appropriate
- Experience – 1-2 years’ Events and Hospitality relevant experience
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Commercial diploma with specialisation in marketing management or a marketing focus area
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.