Website Anglo American
Mining Engineer, your training will cover a wide range of essential aspects, including basic development and stoping theory, practical experience, departmental exposure, and blasting certificate courses. In the underground mining realm, you’ll delve into practical mining training, obtain your blasting certificate, and develop a deep understanding of the intricacies of mining operations.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Have a BEng/BSc (NQF 7 or 8) Mining Engineering.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available to work in remote areas of South Africa as our operations are in the Northern Cape and you will be located in Sishen or Kolomela mine.
- Have completed your degree or are due to graduate by December 2023.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.