Website Old Mutual
Maintain the design system, create, and update documentation, and library components. Establish design standards and principles accompanying the design system for scalability, efficiency, and consistency. Evaluate and improve usability and accessibility of components, and be a champion for the user.
- Present the Design System’s mission, library, and process to other groups, including product managers, content specialists, and other design and development teams throughout the enterprise.
- Lead the design and implementation of visual languages and the tools, resources and documentations to support the system.
- Identify, prioritize, and monitor task, progress of design, development, and documentation across team members.
- Maintain and improve a contribution model to streamline the process of multiple autonomous product teams building components for one-off use cases, moving to systematized items.
- Continuously conduct end-to-end audits of our UI, visuals and design system, come up with designs to solve for discrepancies and push the visual design system forward, while considering iOS, Android and Web design guidelines.
- Matric, with a degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics or related
- 6+ years experience in one or more of: interaction design and/or information architecture.
- Certification in design systems UI & UX
- 3+ years of experience in leading application development
- Advantage if experience on product management of web-based sites and/or applications, front end development, or business analysis
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.