We are looking for an IP Network Engineer is responsible for the evaluation, design, support, preparation and solution implementation on new and existing WAN and W/LAN technology related projects.
- Site Survey and Site Design for Wi-Fi requirements
- Knowledge of copper and fibre cabling standards
- Implementation and build including Configuration of installed access switches,
- Configuration of the access controller and on-boarding of AP’s,
- Provide technical support to other internal departments on system designs.
- Understanding and experience on multi-vendor IP systems
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients and within a team
- Experience with regards to the integration of networks with 3rd party systems
- Technical understanding of a system being analysed and how it affects the various business units
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit altron.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.