Website Anglo American
You’ll collect exposure data, interpret its significance, and conduct inspections to ensure compliance with guidelines and codes of practice. Safety is paramount to us, and your active participation in safety initiatives, along with your adherence to SHE legislation and statutory requirements, will make you a role model for our operational teams.
- Be available to work in remote areas of South Africa as our operations are in the Northern Cape and you will be located in Sishen or Kolomela mine.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree (NQF7 or 8) in Occupational Hygiene.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Have completed your degree or are due to graduate by December 2023.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.