Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of uncompromising quality care in line with Company Strategic Objectives and applicable Health Legislation. As a Locum you may be called upon for a few hours per day on an ongoing basis or for a full day when our permanent staff are on annual leave.
- Educate patients and their families about the patient’s condition
- Promote and maintain sound and productive relationships with referral sources and stakeholders in the field of Rehabilitation.
- Contribute to weekly team and family meetings
- Keep accurate and timeous records and reports
- Effectively respond to queries and handle them accordingly
- Assess all patients’ seating needs and recommend appropriate assistive devices
- Attend and contribute towards Continuous Professional Development activities of the unit
- Experience in hospital-based multi-disciplinary rehabilitation would be an advantage
- Basic/intermediate seating and spasticity management an advantage
- Pass Verification assessment (i.e. Criminal check, etc.)
- B degree in Occupational Therapy and current HPCSA registration
- Special interest in the treatment of adults with neurological disorders, NDT training would be an advantage
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.lifehealthcare.co.za.