Provide assistance in implementation and monitoring of transactions executed by derivative and scrip lending dealers as well as portfolio managers. Responsible for the various monitoring functions in respect of these trades, including valuations, reporting, confirmations process for OTC Derivative Structures implemented SSS as well as Collateral Management and other related processes.
- Ongoing monitoring of collateral positions related to trades
- Assist with implementing and administrating of all trades (close interaction with Curo Fund Administrators)
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist with ongoing monitoring and administration of existing trades
- Comprehensive support to the Structured Solutions team in order to successfully service the clients
- Review and confirm trade contracts for legal and financial consequences
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client and products invested by client
- Degree or Diploma with 3 to 6 years related experience.
- Compliance and Risk Management monitoring
- Reporting on dealer activities and transactions
- Reconciliations and query resolution
- Reporting and Administration
- Investment Industry Knowledge with a specific focus as dealer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.