Website Old Mutual
The role is individually accountable for advanced data analytics in order to ensure that regular performance reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) related to needs of Collections OPS to aid performance measurement and management decisions are executed timeously.
- Develop regular performance reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) particularly related to needs of Collections OPS to aid performance measurement and management
- Develop new reports, report formats and standards based on identified user requirements for the business, using multiple technologies (SQL/R/Python/QuickView/Sight)
- Source information from different data warehouses, data marts, manual systems given the business requirements
- Discussion and presentation of the operational reporting as required
- Propose approaches to the business on monitoring measures or key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Actively engage and participate in new initiatives within the business to ensure that the management information component is addressed
- Analytical tools: SQL compulsory (R and/or Python advantageous)
- Bachelors Degree: BCom including Maths, Stats or Finance, Economics major with Econometrix, Actuarial Science, BSc Engineering (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience working with data analytics environment
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.