Website Tsebo Solutions Group
To carry out systematic checks of all Front of House areas for maintenance requirements, repairs or refurbishing, ensuring that these are actioned without delay.
- To ensure that guests are greeted courteously.
- To ensure that all Front of House areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure effective liaison between front of house and back of house departments.
- To ensure that enquiries, messages, are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- To ensure effective and speedy service.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
- To ensure that front of house area has been serviced and maintained to the standards laid down by the Company.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the canteen’s trading area.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.