Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the People Accountant role is to provide functional expertise to the People team with regards to accounting and finance to enable optimal service to employees and the business.
- Provide financial support and analysis related to employee compensation, benefits, and other employee-related expenses.
- Help to ensure that the company has an accurate understanding of the total cost of employment (TCE) and makes informed decisions related to compensation and benefits.
- Provide guidance and support to the People Team on financial matters, advising on TCE, and assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Collaboration with HR, finance, and other departments to ensure accuracy of financial data and reports.
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel – intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- Qualified Chartered Accountant: CA(SA)
- +2 years in an Accounting or equivalent role
- Experience and proficient understanding of Standard Accounting Practices
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.