Assessing disability claims for validity taking into account the medical/clinical information, the job requirements and the policy contract. Case managing claimants through interaction with stakeholders aimed at facilitating successful return to work. Working closely with the administrative team and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure excellent client service.
- Administration such as recordkeeping, summarising information, communication to clients and updating systems.
- Assess medical and contractual validity of disability claims.
- Assist the Complaints team with tracking of complaints and responses.
- Ability to find solutions related to the probable cause
- Understanding of medical conditions and their implications on functional ability and work competence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Comprehensive understanding of occupational risk and demands
- B.Sc. Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.