Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of uncompromising quality care in line with Company Strategic Objectives and applicable Health Legislation.
- Attend and contribute towards Continuous Professional Development activities of the unit
- Conduct assessments, plan programmes and administer treatment to patients with neurological disorders such as TBI, CVA, SCI, complex orthopaedic conditions, multi-morbidity conditions such as COVID, Guillain Barre, etc.
- Educate patients and their families about the patient’s condition
- Keep accurate and timeous records and reports
- Promote and maintain sound and productive relationships with referral sources and stakeholders in the field of Rehabilitation
- Contribute to weekly team and family meetings
- Effectively respond to queries and handle them accordingly
- Pass Verification assessment (i.e. Criminal check, etc.)
- Special interest in the treatment of adults with spinal and neurological conditions, NDT training would be an advantage.
- Experience in hospital-based multi-disciplinary rehabilitation would be an advantage
- B degree/BSc degree in Physiotherapy and current HPCSA registration
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.lifehealthcare.co.za.