Website Clicks Group
To develop and ensure effective execution of the category operating plan (financial and product execution) for a portfolio of categories in order to achieve the business objectives.
- To oversee regular strategic meetings with key suppliers and strengthen those relations with improved commercial results.
- To effectively implement our space and range principles, to deliver appropriate and impactful execution in store.
- Review with the Planning Portfolio Manager the top-down bottom-up financial plans on an ongoing basis and to deliver against financial targets. Reported and measured on a weekly basis.
- To critically evaluate and sign off the category range review to ensure increased profitability and improved product offering to customers and evolve market share.
- To effectively manage a team of Category Buyers and Managers by setting ambitious goals, setup plans for improvement on key drivers like product ranging, pricing strategies, cross sales, merchandising and promotion management and develop proposals to take corrective action where necessary.
- 2-3 years People Management experience at senior level
- 4-6 years FMCG Category Management experience
- Business Science, B.Comm, MBA, CIS (Desirable)
- Managing objectives
- B Degree or Diploma in Retail, Purchasing Management or similar (Desirable)
- Experience with local and global supplier networks essential
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.