Website Anglo American
Support the effective running of the PMC organising agendas aligned to strategic priorities, collating and preparing briefing papers and presentations, writing minutes and tracking actions in collaboration across Business Entity and Group Functions
- Investigate key issues/topics and prepare briefing papers to assist the Chief Executive, Head of CEO Office and Head OF Strategic programmes
- PMP support to co-ordinate PMC initiatives and Group-wide interventions for which the CEO requires tracking and accurate reporting managing trade-offs and identifying conflicts. (PMO support)
- Develop briefing notes for Board meetings the CEO chairs, as required.
- Manage and implement “special projects” for quick resolution of critical business issues. As initiated by the CEO, this role will be accountable to investigate or clarify issues in the business and/or deliver a business change project (often in partnership with a GMC member)
- Support the generation of the CEO’s report to the Board – the Chief Executive’s principal delivery for the
- Board, managing the interface with other corporate reporting processes and programme management of function and Group to ensure contributions are delivered timeously, and contain the correct levels of detail
- 15 years’ experience in a mining / industrial organisation
- Master’s degree or Business Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Mining or Mining Engineering or Finance and or related
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.