Website Mr Price Group
The purpose of this role is to produce & deliver marketing collateral to Stores. Installation of in-store signage where necessary. Assist with in-house application and installation of marketing elements, ie vinyl, wall paper, signage etc. Preparation and dispatch of New store collateral.
- Responsible for checking inventory, requesting labels for courier, ensuring all labels are correct and all stores are dispatched. Ensuring that all parcels are tracked and liase with stores to ensure parcels are delivered.
- Assisting with the preparation of New store collateral including but not limited to: giveaways, promotional material, gazebos, chairs, banners etc.
- Responsible for the production of per/store graphics inventory list and creation and supply new store graphic wraps, including signage,side panel, mobiles, header boards etc. Creation and supply replenishment wraps to stores.
- Responsible for the operation of production finishing equipment, including but not limited to: Large format laminators, cutting equipment, and maintenance of HP 375 latex printer.
- Responsible for checking of inventory and updating stock weekly. Ensuring that work area is neat and tidy at all times. Housekeeping to be done every Friday. Computer to be cleaned regularly and Printer to be maintained and cleaned monthly.
- Be available immediately for contracting
- Work Experience in the production environment
- Experience with application of Vinyl, Production of Store wrap ,Using an array of finishing
equipment, laminating, stapling, cutting, HP 375 latex printer
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.