Website AECI Limited
Develop a PSM in support of AECI Group Strategy and risk based approach supported by systems, standards, policies and procedure to ensure effective management of AECI IC process safety risks.
- Undertake specialist audits or inspections aimed at managing and reducing PS risk.
- Establish a PSM culture within AECI IC through the influence and enabling of leadership and creation of leadership and creation of applicable reporting/tracking mechanisms.
- Co-ordinate reporting of process safety related KPI’s (both leading and lagging) for AECI IC as well as the assurance of the effectiveness of the PSM system enabling relevant auditing and compliance processes.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to the SHE practitioners and Operations on effective Process Safety Management.
- Develop a comprehensive process safety risk profile including an assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and additional mitigation where required in support of risk management.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.