This key position in a dynamic Product team, will provide an essential bridge between actuarial life product requirements and the IT team, facilitating the efficient maintenance and development of IT solutions to meet all product requirements as envisaged.
- In collaboration with project and testing teams, oversee the quality delivery of requirements and business process specifications that meet the agreed deliverables in line with best practices and business process.
- Ensure that requirements and business process specifications are documented and presented in line with both current best practice, and existing product team specification frameworks.
- Analyse product and business’ requirements and validate and translate these into clear and effective requirement specifications, for each impacted development area.
- Gather and interpret requirements from key stakeholders/customers in line with business analysis and existing product team frameworks.
- Agile methodology or similar
- 5+ years IT / BA or actuarial specialist experience
- Experience / Certification in SQL
- 3+ years’ experience working in Product Team in Long Term Life Insurance, or Re-Insurance
- In depth knowledge of Life Insurance products and processes, with emphasis in Product Rules, Premium Rates & Charges, Values Calculations, Investments Structures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.