Website Fidelity Services Group
The Product division requires a Product Office Administrator to assist the team in all administrative functions. The ideal candidate needs to work well with customers, have strong administrative skills and willing to go the extra mile. The Product Office Administrator will report to the Group Product Admin Manager.
- Keep an inventory of spares and CCTV Stock available.
- Record technicians’ daily schedules and inform should any changes occur.
- Follow up on all installation project statuses.
- Providing assistance to CCTV technicians.
- Supports the planning of all CCTV installation projects.
- Ordering of CCTV stock and technical JobCard books.
- PC Literate – MS Office
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work part of a team.
- Must be organized.
- Have a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Extensive administration skills.
- Must be punctual.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.