The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Structured Solutions team. The candidate will join the ‘Structured Solutions’ team and be co-responsible for the management of corporate discretionary participation business as well as structured and/or guaranteed investments.
- Recommendation of bonus rates (vested, non-vested where applicable) for discretionary participation business;
- Reviewing and updating of the bonus philosophy which may require creating new bonus smoothing formulae;
- Management of corporate structured and/or guaranteed investments including conducting the necessary quantitative analysis, solution research, stakeholder engagement and compiling marketing content;
- Reviewing and proposing changes to discretionary participation business management actions;
- Ongoing management of corporate discretionary participation business, including but not limited to the oversight, evaluation and projection of assets and liabilities;
- Identifying improvements to the discretionary participation book or the management thereof, including obtaining approval for the changes from the various governance forums;
- Actuarial Science degree prefered or relevant qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and VBA will be advantageous.
- Having passed at least five Core Principles (‘A100 & A200’) actuarial subjects.
- Good knowledge of discretionary participation business as well as structured and/or guaranteed investments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.