Drive business Insurance and Lending business growth and client service achieving the agreed sales, drive targeted marketing initiatives and manage operational activities the provincial business unit through a team of Area Managers
- Develop and maintain processes, procedures and systems to enable the area managers to support branch managers in resolving client queries and complaints.
- Ensure that the provincial business unit is profitable through meeting business objectives.
- Comply with the corporate identity to promote professionalism and efficiency of the branch network in the provincial business unit.
- Maintain operations through effective expense and cost management in support of the branch network profitability.
- Oversee specific branches within the provincial branch network.
- Create and foster healthy relationships and collaboration with the different channels, Head office and branches.
- Ensure that all people resources, systems and equipment are in place and function optimally.
- At least 5 to 10 years related experience in the following but not limited:
- FAIS Accredited Long-term Insurance (Funeral) and Lending
- Continuous Professional Development (CDP) complaint
- Meet al Fit and Proper requirements.
- Passed FAIS Regulatory Examination (RE1)
- A business-related degree or diploma qualification or related field
- Meet all the requirements for each Class of Business.
- Minimum experience requirements satisfied in Funeral/Long-term and Lending
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.