Website Discovery Limited
Primarily handling Problem Incidents on the CA system raised by the Problem Management team (though may encompass other channels such as email or face to face interaction) by using knowledge of Discovery Health products, rules and systems to determine the validity of the reported issue.
- Using technical skills, plan, code and quality check ad hoc reports as needed from business and the department
- If required, revert to stakeholders if technical issues require business decisions to proceed and answer any queries from the development team.
- Create the system problem/datafix document by applying knowledge of the system, interfaces and dependencies and identify sets of stakeholders to be involved. Ensure that the document is accurate, complete and fit for purpose.
- Identify the cause of unexpected system errors, using pre-written SQL to correct data
- Review problem reports, analyse and investigate using the appropriate tools.
- Liaise directly with developers and development managers to arrive at solutions
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL experience
- Matric and/or relevant IT qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT environment or Health Insurance Industry
- Proficient in MS Office, CA and Paradigm
- Product knowledge
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.