Website Old Mutual
This role is responsible for managing a medium to large team of Team Leaders, with servicing consultants, located in Channel Areas across the Country. Individual will drive the Adviser and Channel support area in line with strategic objectives. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through others (service delivery through layers), over periods of 3 months to 1 year.
- Works closely with business and functional areas, including IT and Digital
- Conducts research and provides thought leadership in order to drive continuous improvement and ensure a competitive service and administration value proposition.
- Collaborates across the entire value chain business to exploit efficiencies and economies of scale and to ensure a positive customer experience across customer segments.
- Understands and Executes on Channel/Segment Strategy by aligning the Regional Support Model and staff to implement tactical solutions.
- Utilises management information and business intelligence to ensure an effective feedback loop and drive continuous improvement across the value chain
- Show initiative and drive.
- Minimum of 3 years financial services knowledge
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Matric plus Degree (Commerce/ Engineering / Business science).
- At least 3 years managing a Team of People Leaders
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.