Website Santam Insurance
The role of the Retentions manager will report into Client Solutions: PL Direct: Client Engagement unit. This team is responsible for servicing and retaining existing Direct Personal Lines policyholders by providing an excellent client experience on all interactions.
- Monitor policy renewal rates and develop tactics to optimise and increase renewal percentages through pro-active communication, value added services and enhancing client satisfaction.
- Lead and manage retentions advisors and Team Leaders. Providing guidance, training, and support to achieve retention goals
- Develop, implement and oversee the Direct client retention strategy, including the creation of retentions frameworks and initiatives
- Gather and analyse client feedback to continuously improve the client experience and client satisfaction.
- Establish effective communication channels with policyholders to address queries, concerns and promoting policy benefits, with the intent to retain existing clients.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision making.
- Proven experience in client retentions, ideally in short-term insurance industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Leadership and team management experience.
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.