Website Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
To manage risk in a high complex environment through development of risk management strategy aligned to segment and group strategy for area of accountability and ensure implementation thereof; manage a team to deliver on strategy and to drive platform thinking and enabling or embedding risk capabilities to support mitigation of risk.
- Demonstrate leadership behaviour through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values
- Analyse, manage and implement risk mitigation plans
- Develop legal, risk and compliance strategy for the business and ensure implementation thereof
- Manage expenditure planning and variances within approved budget parameters
- Accountable for risk management across multiple disciplines in order drive key strategic outcomes
- Ensure sound risk management through keeping up to date with current practices and frameworks and providing awareness to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure optimised customer experience and service throughout the value chain
- Experience – 7 to 8 years risk management experience in the finance industry, of which 2 to 3 years ideally at management level
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Postgraduate qualification
Company: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.