Website Discovery Limited
Member of the Health Professional Unit (HPU), Value Based Care (VBC) team are responsible for health Professional risk management. The unit plays a key role in defining and implementing benefit changes and innovations by developing, implementing, and monitoring initiatives that achieve the best possible clinical outcomes with the highest levels of cost efficiency to meet Strategic Risk Management (SRM) and, Discovery health objectives.
- Proactively identify and develop creative, shared value proposals for presentation to risk management and governance forums to address identified client scheme costs, administrative and stakeholder sentiment challenges
- Develop both the clinical and practice management insight into issues that impact care delivery
- Work within a shared value approach, to ensure successful development and implementation of approved projects
- Monitor, with the support of the SRM team, key metrics reflecting stakeholder cost and care utilization experience.
- Develop mechanisms to track the ongoing operations of initiatives and ensure they continue to deliver on intended objectives
- Consulting acumen
- Medical degree or a degree in Analytics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the health care industry
- Knowledge of Discovery Health products and coding
- 2 – 4 years clinical training experience
- Skilled working with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of underlying care delivery process
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.