Website Discovery Limited
This role’s purpose is to share responsibility for all aspects of the Quality strategy which includes measuring, understanding and reporting on key indicators of care, value based contracting and member centeredness.
- Oversee the implementation of key initiatives and special projects related to Quality initiatives.
- Work closely with analyst on data related to Quality projects and interpret outputs to translate into strategic plans
- Drive innovation and manage projects and initiatives pertaining to improving Quality in Healthcare for DH members, whilst working within a shared value approach where possible, to ensure successful development and implementation of approved projects
- Provide a strategic role into all Quality improvement initiatives within the business area.
- Ongoing development and enhancement of health risk management strategy related to Quality of care
- Proactively identify creative solutions that could impact on the improvement of Discovery members quality of care received and work to implement these
- 3-5years experience within the healthcare industry
- Clinical background (Medical degree) with preference to those with understanding of health systems in South Africa
- Strong administrative and project management experience
- Understanding of the key business and clinical issues including public health issues in South Africa
- IT skills Excel, Word, Power point- analytical skills advantageous
- Relevant training and business experience
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.