Website Anglo American
Conducting basic maintenance activities on the roofbolt and entry examination with TMM Miner as required per Mine Standard and procedure
- Preparing and plan work priority list and resource requirements to complete tasks.
- Conducting pre-operational checklist on the roofbolt as prescribed in the lesson plans.
- Obtaining a daily planned schedules and work instructions from Miner by use two-way communication with the team.
- Reporting any maintenance requirements to the control room.
- Supporting the achievement of production performance level.
- Certified Competent as a TMM NR Roofbolter Operator.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Roofbolter Operator.
- If successful, you may be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Test
- Provide record of service
- Grade 12.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.