Website Santam Insurance
The Team Leader should also be knowledgeable on all aspects of the products, systems and processes. Mentors and coaches the team and gives constant real-time support in terms of query resolution. This position is based in Johannesburg.
- Builds and maintains a high performing team which consistently delivers a “Wow” customer experience in terms of care, professionalism, knowledge and contact resolution
- Manages and improves performance by focusing on strengths in staff performance as well as development areas to identify causes and issues and to work on addressing gaps.
- Facilitates the sharing of best practice across teams to enable the delivery of high performance and the enhancement of the customer experience.
- Inspires, leads, engages, coaches, develops and motivates a team of dynamic and successful customer-facing agents to deliver the best service in the insurance industry.
- Manages people related matters i.e., attendance, absence and attrition within the team to ensure service level contributions are met/exceeded.
- A relevant short-term insurance related qualification will be advantageous.
- FAIS compliance (NQF Level 4) – with credits in personal lines or commercial
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in an operational environment (preferably within the short-term insurance industry)
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
- 5 – 7 years’ people management experience
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.