Website Discovery Limited
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery.
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team.
- Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Help to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between the disciplines (BAs, developers, UX and UI designers, testers)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Relevant IT or project management related degree
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a Scrum Master role
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.