To develop, direct, influence and manage the divisional OU/BU occupational hygiene management program that ensures a healthy and safe working environment and legal compliance.
- Manage process for Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for Occupational Hygiene
- Analysis and evaluation of Occupational Hygiene data/trends and stressors.
- Research, recommendation and evaluate of effective occupational Hygiene control measures.
- Manage Occupational Hygiene legal compliance.
- Manage Occupational Hygiene Programs.
- SAIOH (Southern African Institute for Occupational Hygiene)
- Registered at Occupational Hygienist level, as required by the department of Employment and Labour.
- B Degree/ B Tech /National Higher Diploma in Environmental Health or NQF level 7 qualifications with at least one of the following subjects: biology or chemistry or chemical engineering or mechanical engineering or environmental engineering or physics
- 5 years related experience within the Occupational Hygiene and Safety environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit secapps.eskom.co.za.