Pricing of and obtaining actuarial approval for Sanlam’s South African individual life and employee benefit products, specifically the Retail Mass cluster.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders in the business, with the aim of helping them to launch products which are financially sound, which address real client needs and which doesn’t expose the business to undue risk.
- Documentation of results and supporting the Actuarial valuations and development teams with the model implementation of new products
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks and investigations to understand profit drivers of products
- Good verbal and written communication skills to manage relationships with business stakeholders.
- Experience of Life insurance products would be an advantage.
- Qualified or nearly qualified (ideally max 2 exams outstanding) actuary, with preference of experience in the life insurance sector
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Proficiency at MS Office and Prophet, or willingness to learn.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.