Website Old Mutual
As Product Owner, you’re expected to set long-term plans, work cross-functionally with teams to set goals and ensure these goals reach the finish line by keeping everyone focused.
- Works with the teams to break Features into stories, including agreeing acceptance criteria.
- Partner with product and business stakeholders to ensure delivery that meets the customer needs and enables the strategic intent.
- Active involvement in certain team and program meetings: Feature writing (if required), PI planning, all team meetings such as Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Backlog Refinement.
- Product Owner syncs and Program syncs on the program level (if required).
- Understand the business goals and vision and translate this into a product strategy that meets and exceeds these goals.
- Knowledge and experience of typically used Agile techniques such as User Story mapping, ATDD, TDD, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in using tracking and collaboration tools such as Jira, Miro and TFS
- Relevant tertiary education in Business, Commerce, or Information Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile (SAFe) etc.
- Clarity on delivering clear, prioritised stories with acceptance criteria, and aligning these to Features.
- At least five years relevant design experience with regards to Savings and Income Propositions.
- Exposure to design and UX as well as customer and adviser behaviour.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.