Website Old Mutual
Lead implementation and execution of the Outsourced Business Solutions growth and profitability drivers and enhance the organisations presence and reputation within the general insurance industry. Manage key internal and external relationships across the broker, intermediary and customer market to drive the divisions strategic focus and key value propositions to achieve the divisions business plan targets.
- Drive the achievement of new and existing business profitability and growth targets by ensuring that services and solutions provided to binder holder brokers and administrators meets or exceeds defined service level agreements across the product/s lifecycle as measured in a performance metrics plan.
- Ensure statutory and legislative knowledge is always current in order to resolve binder broker issues and queries, customer complaints.
- Manage relationships within the channel and ensure effective service levels are met.
- Make and deliver presentations to binder brokers to ensure alignment of broker and insurer goals and objectives and clearly present the economic result of the business relationship between the two parties.
- Be able to advise the business on corrective solutions to mitigate compliance and business risks and to improve the customer experience whilst complying with governance requirements.
- Identify and create coordinated business development opportunities.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience leading a team of specialist underwriters and / or portfolio managers.
- Bachelors’ Degree.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in building market presence or an organisation’s reputation with industry bodies, brokers and / or intermediaries within the general insurance industry.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.